- What personal information is collected, how it is used and with whom it can be shared if necessary
- Contacting Us
- What personal information is collected, how it is used and with whom it can be shared if necessary.
- The use of "cookies" and "IP addresses".
- What type of security measures are used to protect your information from disclosure and how we will inform you in the event of a breach of our security.
- The circumstances in which you can access the personal information that is shared with us and how it can be corrected, restricted and even permanently deleted from our records
Q: What personal information is collected, how it is used and with whom it can be shared if necessary
The information we collect and use AMF INDUSTRIAL collects the information you provide us through the use of our sales platforms. We receive and store the information you entered on our site when you place an order, register, subscribe to the newsletter, complete the form or simply browse through the information on our website. As appropriate, in some or all of these cases, you may be asked to enter your name, email and mailing address, telephone number, financial and debit / credit card information, personal purchases, product preferences and other details to :
- Provide the best online shopping experience by offering the type of content and product offerings that interest you most
- Improve our sites to provide a better service
- Let us provide you with a better service by responding to your customer service requests
- Manage a contest, promotion, survey or any other feature of the site
- Process your transactions quickly
- Send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services, including cart abandonment
- Follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or telephone consultations)
- Provide you with information and relevant marketing offers if you provide us with your mobile phone number and give us your consent, you will receive promotional alerts and marketing text messages from or on behalf of AMF Electrical. Message and data rates may apply. Depending on your carrier
We welcome your comments and questions about privacy. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are confident that your visit to AMF Electrical is secure and safe. However, you may choose to call us directly to place your order over the telephone. Please call Customer Service toll free at 1-786-292-7750.